Xtru Systems S.R.L.
Data Protection Policy
I. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of Xtru Systems’s major concerns. Xtru Systems SRL is a company based in Baia Mare, Aleea Expoziției, Nr. 1, Jud. Maramureș.
This document is aimed at informing you regarding the processing of your personal data, while using our website – www.x-tru.ro
You can visit our website without letting us know who you are or without releasing any information about yourself. Still, if you offer personal data regarding yourself or others, we promise to treat it in a safe, correct and legal manner. We abide to keep this data confidential.
II. What type of personal data we process
II.1. If you visit our website, Xtru Systems will process the personal data you offer directly when browsing the website, for example the information you provide in a contact form.
III. The purpose and basis of data processing
III.1. Xtru Systems processes your personal data in the following manner:
• for marketing activities, namely sending commercial messages regarding products and services offered by Xtru Systems, by means of distance communication (email, sms)
Basis: personal data processing for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to offer it. You can express your consent for processing your personal data by ticking the checkbox and filling the email address for receiving newsletters. In order to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can click the link at the bottom of the emails received. Providing your data for this purpose is vonultary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
• in order to solve complaints, to monitor the website traffic and to enhance the user experience of the website.
Basis: personal data processing for this purpose is based on Xtru Systems’ legitimate interest of ensuring correct functioning of the website, as well as permanently improving user experience with the website, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints. Providing your data for this purpose is vonultary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
• for commercial purpose, respectively for the transmission, by means of remote communication (e-mail, sms), of answers to the requests for quotation or of information transmitted by you.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, provided when completing and submitting the request for offer, respectively the request for additional information.
IV. The length of time we process your data
In principle, Xtru Systems will process your personal data as long as necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you withdraw your consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes, Xtru Systems will cease the processing of your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by Xtru Systems on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
V. Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, Xtru Systems may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support Xtru Systems in carrying out the activity through the Site (eg IT service providers), or to central / local public authorities, in the following cases. examples listed:
• for the administration of the Site;
• in situations where this communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by Xtru Systems through the Site;
• for maintaining, personalizing and improving the Site and the services provided through it;
• for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
• for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
• when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transfer of personal data
Personal data provided to Xtru Systems may be transferred outside Romania, but only to European Xtru Systems countries.
VII. The rights you enjoy
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
• the right to information, respectively the right to receive details on the processing activities performed by Xtru Systems, as described in this document;
• the right of access to data, ie the right to obtain confirmation from Xtru Systems regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as how the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data etc .;
• the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by Xtru Systems of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
• the right to delete data, without undue delay, (“right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
-they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
-if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
-if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
-if the personal data have been processed illegally;
-if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
-personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Xtru Systems or national law under the control of the controller. It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, Xtru Systems will anonymise this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing it for statistical purposes under these conditions;
• the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
-the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
-the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction of their use;
-the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; or
-the data subject has objected to the processing (other than direct marketing), for the period of time during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
• the right to data portability, namely (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by Xtru Systems to another data controller, provided that the conditions stated by law are met;
• the right to object – in terms of processing activities can be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
• at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him or her be processed in the legitimate interest of the Xtru Systems or in the public interest, unless the Xtru Systems can demonstrate that it has legitimate reasons and imperative reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
• at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data concerning it be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
• the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affect him to a significant extent;
• the right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, insofar as you deem it necessary.
For any additional questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org